Site Map - www.aplsc.org
Home: Our welcome page where you will find an introduction to our organization and other relevant information about new and ongoing events.
Shelter Info: Everything you need to know about our shelter, including the street address, mailing address, e-mail address, hours of operation, directions and maps.
Pet Adoption: Important information about adopting or placing a pet, including descriptions of APL's various adoption programs.
- Placement Guide: Information you should consider before adopting a pet.
- Placement Guide: The ABC's of Placing a Pet.
- Listing with PetFinders: Details about APL's program for listing pets available for adoption.
- Sample Adoption Agreement: An example of a contract you might use when placing a pet.
- Adoptable Cats: A listing of the the APL cats currently available for adoption.
- Adoptable Dogs: A listing of the the APL dogs currently available for adoption.
News & Events: Provides access the APL Newsletter and a listing current information about the shelter and our various activities, including the Annual Garage Sale, Annual Auction, FUNdraisers and other special events.
How to Help: It takes a village to run a shelter. There are lots of ways to help, including volunteering at the shelter or at special events, providing a foster home for a shelter pet, or donating goods or cash.
Pet Resources: Here you'll find links to pet related sites, both informative and fun.
P.O. Box 5354
Columbia, SC 29250
The Animal Protection League of SC (APL) is a local non-profit humane organization founded in 1982 by concerned individuals who love and respect animals. Our goal is to provide a safe haven for the community’s abused and abandoned dogs and cats and place them in permanent loving homes.
If you would like to support APL's mission with a financial contribution, please click the Donation button and a secure PayPal screen will open in a new browser window. You do not need a PayPal account, and your donation to the APL is tax deductable. Thank you!
APL is registered with the South Carolina Secretary of State as a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity.
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.